May 22, 2017
OPEN CALL For BrokeAndBroker.Com Blog Contributors
The Mechanical Stuff
If you would like to pitch a Guest Blog
for the BrokeAndBroker.com Blog
, please send a brief outline of the proposed article to firstname.lastname@example.org
. I don't open attached files from unknown senders, so make sure that your pitch is in the text portion of the email. There is no compensation offered; however, I am happy to include in any article your direct contact information and professional biography.
I welcome all views and perspectives, even when they erroneously conflict with mine. Please do not send me puff or marketing pieces. I want regulatory/legal/compliance commentary on important cases and developing issues. Also, I am seeking thoughtful observations about investing and market trends. Customer advocates and unrepentant industry apologists are all welcome.
Sample Guest Blogs
How many words? What's the preferred formatting? See these recent GUEST BLOGS:
- "SEC: One year = 1,825 Days" (BrokeAndBroker.com Blog by Stephen Kohn, Stephen A. Kohn & Associates, Ltd. / May 22, 2017).
- "Are Deceptions Duplicitous?" (BrokeAndBroker.com Blog by Stephen Kohn, Stephen A. Kohn & Associates, Ltd./ April 28, 2017)
- "Flawed Attempt For A Good Idea" (BrokeAndBroker.com Blog by Stephen Kohn, Stephen A. Kohn & Associates, Ltd. / April 7, 2017)
- "BREAKING FAKE NEWS: The Fiduciary Duty Rule is Dead!!"(BrokeAndBroker.com Blog by Aegis J. Frumento, Partner, Stern Tannenbaum & Bell / February 23, 2017)
- "This Way to Financial Services Reform" (BrokeAndBroker.com Blog by Jay. B. Gould, Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP / February 6, 2017)
- "Safeguarding Retirees from Getting Cheated Out of Their Social Security Payments" (BrokeAndBroker.com Blog by Larry Klein, Publisher, the Retirement Income Blog / October 14, 2016)
- "Who Is a "customer" for Purposes of FINRA Rule 12200" (BrokeAndBroker.com Blog by Martin P. Unger, Partner, Wexler Burkhart Hirschberg & Unger, LLP / September 16, 2016)
- "The Best Offense Is A Good Defense" (BrokeAndBroker.com Blog, by Elisabeth Miller, Managing Partner, Milava Consulting / September 10, 2016)
- "Get On Board With New FINRA Rule 2273 Before You On-Board Registered Reps'" (BrokeAndBroker.com Blog, by Myles Blechner / July 1, 2016)
If you've got the writer's itch, scratch it at the BrokeAndBroker.com Blog. Send submissions to: email@example.com