October 9, 2009
Chief Operating Officer - Broker Dealer
- Multi Billion Dollar Broker Dealer experience is
- Client is described by recruiter as an industry
leading household name.
- Relocation to a desirable Midwest location is fully
- Experienced executive is needed to
lead all operational functions for affiliated distribution channels,
processing, third party product processing, and services for trading
- Drive efficiencies through leveraging
technology and reengineering processes with a major emphasis on service
- Lead strategy development for
business processes and technology enablement in support of business
- Responsible for developing and
implementation of a redesign of processes for the retail broker dealer
including commissions, services, and the model office functions in the
- Oversee team projects to ensure
alignment and coordination of resources Creates budgets and work
- 10-15 years of operations management
experience in a financial services broker dealer.
Education: Undergraduate studies
in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field.
Certification: NASD Series 7, 24, 65.
Professional insurance designations are desirable but not required.
Compensation: Compensation package will be
tailored appropriately to the desired candidate. Base salary + short term bonus
+ long term bonus for a good six figure income. Strong executive level benefits
package and a full relocation package.
If qualified, please send your resume or detailed letter
(Note RE: BrokeAndBroker.com091009COO
in the first line of your message) describing your background in Word
STREET'S LEADING ONLINE COMMUNITY